Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Well....here I go....

I decided that since I read a million blogs...I should start writing one.
I've been dieting lately and when I diet I obsess about food. I read food magazines, cookbooks, and read food blogs constantly. I watch FoodTV ALL the time. And I cook and cook and cook...for my family (not for me, of course...:) ) Jamison doesn't understand why I'm always cooking stuff I can't eat but I LOVE to cook...even if I can't eat it. In fact, for some twisted reason, I like to cook more when I can't eat it.

I make yummy things and then forget where I got the recipe....never to be made again. So I read in one blog where someone has been collecting recipes for years in binders and they are her most prized possession...so that's where my inspiration was born. I will collect recipes in a binder called "Chochrek Chow". ONLY recipes that get thumbs up (or maybe one thumbs sideways) from everyone will go in the book.

So welcome to my journey as I fill up the Chochrek Chow book....:)

Feel free to send me your tried and true recipes...and see if they make the cut!

Carin

No comments:

Post a Comment